Monday, August 23, 2010

1st Day of School

WOW...

School starts again today for just about EVERY School District in Texas...all of them in the Houston area start today...

AND I OFFICIALLY HAVE A 5TH GRADER.......AND A NIECE IN HS.......

And yes, I did shed a few tears... I can't believe my girls are growing up so fast!! I don't have a first day of school picture to share...because mom leaves for work at 6:15 a.m. and she was not all smiles when I woke her up to tell her to have a good day...LOL...

I did gt to talk to her though...because the Nanny had to call me and tell me to have a talk with her...she DID NOT want to move this morning...plus she had a wardrobe malfunction...and for girls her age...wardrobe malfunctions are the worst thing that can happen...especially on the first day of school...so pray my girls day turns out better than it has started...

So, her day didn't start off too good...I sure hope it gets better tomorrow morning...but...I won't see her then either...or for the next few days actually... Her dad is coming to get her this evening and she is spending the next two nights with him while I'm in the hospital...and I'm SO going to miss her... She's my girl...and we take care of each other... So...the Nanny will be taking care of me for the next few days instead of the kiddo...LOL...

Have a great day everyone...

No comments: